Tuesday 14 October 2008

North Vegas 2009

Well, where to start, I have now riden the 14m 2009 North Vegas in about 12-14 knots, not bad for a 100kg rider on my 42 wide Shinn. I could just stay up wind, but due to me wanting to pop little jumps all over the place, a down winder was called for. The 09 Vegas even in these very light airs is a little more direct on the bar, and maybe a tad lighter on the bar than the 08, it still even in these light airs gave great glide, and was fast to redirect. The 12m was used a few days ago ion 35 mph of wind, with gusts of 40 coming through, Yes I was maxed out, but the jumps were as you can imagine Huge!!! The 09 Vegas I think is a little more powerful than the 08, still has that wonderful direct feel, and still magic hang time. The 09 bar feels the same as the o8, and it still needs a little tweak on the 5th lin as there is a little slack swinging about. The Vegas for 09 will just be a good tweaked kite to the 08 Vegas, you again wont be disappointing, and I am told the unhooked stuff on the 09 is insane, I just haven't had the chance to try that yet. Take a look at the new vegas here.


No comments: